I like to start my mornings slow. I usually wake up around 6.30 in the morning and use this quiet moment to slowly wake up my body and plan out my day. So maybe after 30 minutes of sitting quietly I will get up and make a smoothie and move back to the couch with smoothie in hand to continue my morning routine. The blender will function as the alarm for the boyfriend to find his way to the kitchen and claim his portion of the smoothie. At which point we enjoy the slow start together on the couch, before we get going with our day.
This is a green-ish smoothie because the end result is a very light green smoothie. The celery stalks and coriander provide some extra freshness that makes spring feel like summer.
- 2 celery stalks chopped
- 1 baby romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 handful fresh coriander
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 250 gram frozen pineapple
- 1 orange peeled and cut into chunks
- You know the deal, just throw everything in, let your blender do its thing and drink up.